Stretch & Challenge Articles for GCSE Edexcel Chemistry
A bumper pack of 15 engaging and highly relevant articles to accompany a whole year of the GCSE course. With follow-up activities for every article and full links to specs, this is a wonderful addition to any SoW.
I would use it with my GCSE students and recommend it
- Fascinating examples of both cutting-edge and historic developments to engage students with Science.
- Totally flexible – use as a core lesson element, extension activity or a homework.
- Discussion questions and comprehension questions allow students to consolidate, then take their ideas further.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7710, 7713, 7714)
The ideas were unique...I really liked the questions at the end of each article.
I would use it with my GCSE students and recommend it.
They will solidify the content and hopefully promote a love of Chemistry
It matches [the specification] perfectly.
- Chemical changes
- Extracting metals and equilibria
- Fuels and Earth science
- GCSE Chemistry
- GCSE Chemistry Stretch and Challenge Articles
- GCSE Edexcel Chemistry (1CH0)
- GCSE Edexcel Chemistry Paper 1
- GCSE Edexcel Chemistry Paper 2
- GCSE Science Stretch and Challenge Articles
- GCSE Stretch and Challenge Articles
- Groups in the periodic table
- Key concepts in chemistry
- Rates of reaction and energy changes
- Separate chemistry 1
- Separate chemistry 2
- States of matter and mixtures