Stretch & Challenge Articles for GCSE OCR A Chemistry
A bumper pack of 15 engaging and highly relevant articles to accompany a whole year of the GCSE course. With follow-up activities for every article and full links to specs, this is a wonderful addition to any SoW.
I would use it with my GCSE students and recommend it
- Fascinating examples of both cutting-edge and historic developments to engage students with Science.
- Totally flexible – use as a core lesson element, extension activity or a homework.
- Discussion questions and comprehension questions allow students to consolidate, then take their ideas further.
A fantastic resource to stimulate learning and further research; challenging enough to stretch the most able, but supported by structured questioning to make it accessible to all pupils
What do teachers say about this resource? (7710, 7713, 7714)
The ideas were unique...I really liked the questions at the end of each article.
I would use it with my GCSE students and recommend it.
They will solidify the content and hopefully promote a love of Chemistry
It matches [the specification] perfectly.
- GCSE Chemistry Stretch and Challenge Articles GCSE Science Stretch and Challenge Articles
- GCSE Stretch and Challenge Articles
- Global challenges
- Monitoring and controlling chemical reactions
- Predicting and identifying reactions and products
- Chemical reactions
- Elements, compounds and mixtures
- GCSE OCR Chemistry Paper 2
- GCSE OCR Chemistry Paper 1
- GCSE OCR Chemistry (J248/J258)
- GCSE Chemistry