Stretch & Challenge Articles for GCSE AQA Chemistry
Bumper packs of engaging and highly relevant articles to accompany a whole year of the GCSE Chemistry course - 15 articles for Year 1 and 14 articles for Year 2. With follow-up activities for every article and full links to specs, this is a wonderful addition to any scheme of work.
I would use it with my GCSE students and recommend it
- Fascinating examples of both cutting-edge and historic developments to engage students with Science.
- Totally flexible – use as a core lesson element, extension activity or a homework.
- Discussion questions and comprehension questions allow students to consolidate, then take their ideas further.
- Keyword definitions to consolidate important concepts
- Indicative content for all activities – great for self-/peer-marking
What do teachers say about this resource? (7710, 7713, 7714)
The ideas were unique...I really liked the questions at the end of each article.
I would use it with my GCSE students and recommend it.
They will solidify the content and hopefully promote a love of Chemistry
It matches [the specification] perfectly.
- GCSE Chemistry
- GCSE AQA Chemistry (8462)
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 1
- GCSE AQA Chemistry Paper 2
- 4.1 Atomic structure and the periodic table
- 4.2 Bonding, structure, and the properties of matter
- 4.3 Quantitative chemistry
- 4.4 Chemical changes
- 4.5 Energy changes
- 4.6 The rate and extent of chemical change
- 4.7 Organic chemistry
- 4.8 Chemical analysis
- 4.9 Chemistry of the atmosphere
- 4.10 Using resources
- GCSE Stretch and Challenge Articles
- GCSE Chemistry Stretch and Challenge Articles
- GCSE Science Stretch and Challenge Articles