Dreams of a Mad Genius
An Original Play for KS3 and GCSE
Engage and entertain performers and audiences alike with this original, one-act play!
Humorous, fast-paced and imaginative – but with an underlying message – this 45 minute performance piece is perfect for young people and offers a range of casting and staging possibilities:
- Use with a flexible cast of 8–18+ members, of any gender combination
- Use as much or as little staging, props or technical equipment as desired
- Use in class or outside – ideal for both extra-curricular school performances and youth/community theatre productions
- Teacher’s notes and practical rehearsal activities included
- Special discussion section on themes including autism and bullying – use in PHSE lessons or to shape post-performance dialogue
Starring… Albert Einstein, Charlie Chaplin, Doctor Who, Marilyn Monroe and more!