Starters and Plenaries for GCSE AQA Food Prep & Nutrition
Stimulate your students’ appetites for learning and encourage them to want to learn more with these short and exciting starters and plenaries – With full specification coverage in spec order and designed explicitly for the New AQA GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition specification.
Write-on in-class activities have been carefully designed to bridge the gap between theory and cooking practice.
- Perfect mixture of activities to motivate and enthuse all learning styles
- Visual and clear links to food and nutrition empower deeper understanding and application of knowledge
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities develops independent and cooperative learning methods
- Opportunities for peer-assessment and self-reflection allow students to reveal their weaknesses and track progress.
- Complete teacher’s notes with clear learning aims
- Instructions and answers for every activity
What do teachers say about this resource? (7614)
Enanging and fun. I found the resource useful, particularly to give me new ideas on strategies how to teach the AQA specification. Used a wide range of activities that were all different and follows all of the key aspects that are on the specification, and even includes areas of when you could teach it/ what you could teach it with. A great interpretation of the specification.
- 3.2 Food, Nutrition and Health
- 3.3 Food Science
- 3.4 Food Safety
- 3.5 Food Choice
- 3.6 Food Provenance
- GCSE AQA Food Preparation and Nutrition (8585)
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Starters and Plenaries
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Theory
- GCSE Starters and Plenaries
- Paper 1 Food Preparation and Nutrition
- Starters and Plenaries for Food