Multiple Choice Questions for AS / A Level OCR Biology A
A superb revision tool and confidence builder for this challenging question type, an integral part of the OCR AS and A Level Biology exams!
- Each pack contains two sets of over 100 original questions with answers, testing every topic in the new specification for comprehensive practice in all areas.
- Covers applied knowledge, facts and practical skills – just like the real exams.
But it gets better!
- Answers for the first set of 100+ questions have worked solutions and careful commentary of how to get to the right answers. Students self-mark, learn how they went wrong and develop effective strategies.
- Students then apply these new skills to a second set of 100+ questions to reinforce learning – a fantastic boost to exam preparation!
Perfect for homework, in-class revision or cover lessons, with no teacher preparation required.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7298)
The resource is a fantastic opportunity for staff to use as a formative assessment tool to identify areas of strength and weakness with their pupils but it is also able to be used as a self assessment tools for pupils either during the course of the topic, or as a revision tool before their formal assessments. The feedback provided within the answers provides a perfect starting point for pupils to address gaps in their understanding.
I liked the commentary with the first set of answers This would be especially useful if students were to use this resource and were marking their own work.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7426)
Good range of questions that tested student understanding but more importantly application.
How does it help you or your students? Helped their confidence in answering new specification questions.
- A Level Biology
- A Level Biology Multiple Choice Questions
- A Level Multiple Choice Questions
- A Level OCR Biology (H420/H422)
- A Level Science Multiple Choice Questions
- Biodiversity, evolution and disease
- Component 01
- Component 02
- Development of practical skills in biology
- Exchange and transport
- Foundations in biology
- Communication, homeostasis and energy
- Genetics, evolution and ecosystems