Romeo and Juliet: Activity Pack
for Pearson Edexcel International GCSE English Literature
Get stuck into this timeless tragedy with a wealth of valuable and appealing activities.
Overcome [students'] fear of Shakespeare and develop a love for his plays
The pack demonstrates the play's relevance to modern teenagers using current media and popular culture, and the wide variety of exercises will appeal to all learning styles.
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every chapter is explored through a range of thought-provoking tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
A terrific resource... full of creative and meaningful activities that will engage and educate pupils
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Appealing tasks based on modern media
- Regular ‘Dig Deeper’ tasks to stretch more able students to enhance their understanding
- ‘Fun Fact’ boxes to keep your class interested
Links the text very effectively to the different exam boards
All activities are perfectly matched to the Pearson Edexcel International GCSE Assessment Objectives, and the fantastic structure makes the pack accessible for your whole class.
Plus! Suggested answers for questions and activities included.
What do teachers say about this resource? (7289)
'Some nice visual revision tools... I haven’t seen anything like this for Eduqas... provides good concise meanings and some useful overviews.' – D Holland, Head of Business and Economics, Independent Reviewer
- Component 2
- Component 3
- International GCSE
- International GCSE Activity Packs
- International GCSE English Literature
- International GCSE English Literature Activity Pack
- Literary Heritage texts
- Pearson Edexcel English International GCSE Activity Pack
- Pearson Edexcel International GCSE
- William Shakespeare