AQA GCSE (9-1) Computer Science - 'Technical Topics' Presentations & W/Sheets
Animated presentations and follow-up worksheets designed to reinforce the mathematical and logical concepts of the new AQA GCSE (9-1) specification.
An invaluable resource which enables all students to grasp the fundamentals of algorithms, programming, number bases and data representation.
For each topic:
- Animated presentation providing a step-by-step walkthrough, in two formats:
- PowerPoint – ideal for teacher-led classroom learning/revision
- HTML5 – for use on smartphones and tablets
- PDF – perfect for printed handouts
- Supporting worksheet tests students’ understanding and application of concepts
- Use in class or for homework; to support teaching and revision.
- Includes easy answers for self/peer or teacher marking.
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (7170)|
|"Fantastic resource for encouraging independent work. Students can use the slides provided and complete the worksheets at their own pace... It focuses on some of the topics that are really difficult and tricky to make resources for. These are also the topics that I find my students were least confident on, so being able to use these resources is a massive bonus...For the topics that are covered the worksheets match the [AQA] specification perfectly." - R Walker, Computing teacher (customer)|