Literary Criticism Companion for AS/A Level
A cracking little resource! Appropriate and useful for the demands of the new A Level specifications. K Chanter, English Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Get to grips with the often challenging world of Literary Criticism with these versatile notes and activities specifically designed for A Level English Literature.
Strengthen understanding with detailed yet accessible notes on key theorists, concepts, critics and quotes.
- Break down key movements including Psychoanalysis, Marxism, Feminism and New Historicism.
- Plus enhance learning with varied activities including extension tasks for high achievers.
Equip students to integrate criticism into their exam answers and achieve top marks across AOs.
- Indispensable essay advice, annotated sample paragraphs and practice essay questions.
- Timeline of Literary Criticism
- Key term glossary and jumbo crossword – great for revision!
- Answers to all activities
What do teachers say about this resource? (7157)
A really useful and easy-to-use resource. The information was appropriate and communicated in a manner that is easy to understand and follow." - K Jagger, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
A cracking little resource! The selection of theorists in focus is really indicative of what I would have recommended my students to engage with so I feel that these are appropriate and useful for the demands of the new A-Level specifications." K Chanter, English Teacher and Independent Reviewer