Keyword Activities for AS/A Level AQA
These stimulating activity packs ensure students get to grips with essential linguistic terminology for the 2016 specification.
Every key term from the spec is defined and taught through a series of engaging activities and memory games including: Match-up, Table Fill, Crosswords (plus interactive versions), Dominoes and Flash Cards. Also includes a topic-by-topic glossary with both blank and completed versions – great for revision!
Activities are provided on a CD-ROM which can be copied directly onto your school network and accessed through a custom interface. All activities are available in PDF format for easy printing, too.
- Varied and appealing activities build confidence and familiarity with new terms
- Student-friendly definitions make complex terms accessible to all
- Totally flexible – hand out worksheets to groups or individuals, in class or for homework
- Comprehensive solutions included for easy marking – an invaluable revision tool!
Spec content is broken down logically into manageable topics, so you can fit the activities into any lesson.
- A Level English Language
- A Level AQA English Language
- A Level Keyword Activities
- A Level English Language Keyword Activities
- Regional and National Variations
- Language Change from 1600
- Children’s Language Development
- Language and Gender
- Language and Occupational Groups
- Language and Social Groups
- Methods of Language Analysis