Culture Cards for KS3
A unique, visually appealing learning resource for KS3!
Twelve ready-to-use ‘culture cards’ – each one a self-contained A3 worksheet based around a central theme with a range of fun, relevant activities. Four worksheets each for Years 7, 8 and 9, designed specifically to develop key language skills in a cultural context, and meet National Curriculum requirements:
- Each ‘culture card’ designed to be completed within an hour – perfect for cover lessons
- Fully write-on – no additional resources required!
- With built-in differentiation, extension tasks and cross-curricular links
- Full answers and teacher sheets provided
- Interesting and accessible themes catch students’ interest
- A3 format appeals to visual learners and helps students to engage with the content
- Activities include vocabulary, comprehension, grammar,
translation, research, role play, writing and more!
Plus: ‘project’ tasks to be started in class and completed as homework