Python Programming for GCSE (9–1) Computer Science
Separate versions available for AQA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC Eduqas
Specifically written for use with the new GCSE (9-1) Computer Science specifications, Python Programming develops the core programming skills that students need – in particular, for completing their non-examined assessment (NEA).
- 15 chapters covering all programming elements of the specification – clear explanations and packed with example code and programming exercises!
- 24 varied starters facilitate use in lessons, by recapping previous learning and providing a quick warm up for the lesson ahead
- Practice assignment with model solution – featuring an original scenario in exam-board style – ideal for preparing students for the real NEA!
- Developed using Python v3.4.3
- Cross-referenced to the relevant GCSE (9-1) spec
- Paper and digital solutions for every task
A really useful resource which will help both teachers and students prepare for the non-exam assessment of any 2016 spec. I particularly like the icons indicating examples of good practice. A Hadwen-Bennett, HoD & Expert Reviewer
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (6753)|
|"Very useful resource for students to work independently... Good code examples used throughout... [Matches the OCR specification] very well." - L Bradbury, Head of Department (customer)|
|"Really useful for delivering the skills the pupils need to complete the controlled assessment activities... It’s going to save [me] a lot of time preparing resources" – S Hanlon, customer|
|What do teachers have to say about this resource? (6754)|
|"Fantastic resource, I have used this to teach programming theory as well as Python commands to my current year 10 GCSE class... Various activities to give to students...It's structured in the sense from the basics to the more advanced skills and each section has a test/challenge at the end." &nfash; S Iqbal, customer|