Topic Tests for OCR AS and A Level PE
Reveal your students’ strengths and weaknesses and track their progress! Topic-by-topic question banks written for every topic of the OCR A level PE specifications. Great for summative assessments; in-class, for revision or as homeworks!
Straightforward structure with clear and focused questions…
- Multiple-choice, Short-answer and Extended-answer questions – perfect preparation for each exam
- Authentic scenarios and images present students with real-life sporting applications
- Opportunities to interpret and analyse data to test new quantitative skills element
- Specification cross-reference table – to support co-teaching!
- Detailed answers and mark allocations – great for peer- and self-assessment!Tests carefully designed to last for 45 mins to 1 hour each!
Share with others:
What do teachers say about this resource? (6606)
'A well structured comprehensive resource which could serve as a revision tool for students or end of section test... The value of this resource is that it provides an end of topic test without using past examination questions.' - K Wheeler, PE Teacher & Independent Reviewer.
- 1.1 Applied anatomy and physiology
- 1.2 Exercise physiology
- 1.3 Biomechanics
- 2.1 Skill acquisition
- 2.2 Sports psychology
- 3.1 Sport and Society
- 3.2 Contemporary issues in physical activity and sport
- A Level OCR Physical Education (H155/H555)
- A Level PE
- A Level PE Topic Tests
- A Level Topic Tests
- AS PE
- Component 1: Physiological factors affecting performance
- Component 2: Psychological factors affecting performance
- Component 3: Socio-cultural issues in physical activity and sport
- Topic Tests for PE