Topic on a Page for BTEC First in Sport (2012)
For Unit 1: Fitness for Sport & Exercise
Suitable for the 2012 specifiction!
13 visual and engaging A3 (photocopiable) revision posters covering all of the key theory content for unit 1 of the BTEC First PE (2012) Specification.
- A complete revision poster
- A partially complete poster with exercises for active revision
- Concise notes covering key vocabulary and knowledge students need for the exam.
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topics.
- Countless sporting examples to encourage effective application to sport performance and participation.
- Diagrams and images to illuminate key concepts – valuable for visual learners and EAL students.
A very visual and well put together resource
What do teachers say about this resource? (6602)
Very useful for level 2 students to use as a revision tool. I particularly like the layout of the document, the information on each poster is cohesive and easy to follow which is very useful to students.
A very visual and well put together resource. It appropriately reflects the learning outcomes...and would act as a good revision aid for the examined unit.