Exam Preparation Guides for A Level AQA Philosophy (first exams 2015/16)
There’ll be no question they Kant answer!
Fully understand what examiners are looking for with this guide focused on maximising performance in the new A2 exam. Bursting with exam-style questions, graded sample answers and constructive examiner commentary – ideal for classwork, homework or intensive revision sessions.
- ‘How to answer’ sections on each question from 3- to 25-markers
- 35 exam-style questions of every type, each with multiple sample answers at different levels
- Structured AfL activities prompt students to take advice on board and build exam skills independently
- Well-informed commentary for every answer from an experienced teacher and examiner!
An excellent resource for the new spec... Offers valuable example questions and sample answers. M Bee, Philosophy Teacher & Independent Reviewer
- Covers every topic of the new 2014 AQA spec
- Student-friendly advice on precision, conciseness, and the Philosophy AOs – building confidence and effective exam technique
- Great assessment for learning – students compare their answers with samples and commentary and see exactly where to improve!