An Inspector Calls GCSE Activity Pack (exams from 2017)
Choose Priestley’s ever-popular play as your modern set text and supplement your teaching with this collection of ready-made activities targeting exam requirements. The wide variety of tasks provided, in combination with Priestley’s gripping storyline, means your whole class will remain motivated throughout their studies.
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Appealing tasks based on modern media
- Regular ‘Dig Deeper’ tasks to stretch more able students to enhance their understanding
- ‘Fun Fact’ boxes to keep your class interested
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every chapter is explored through a range of thought-provoking tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
All activities are perfectly matched to the GCSE Assessment Objectives, and the fantastic structure makes the pack accessible for your whole class.
Plus! Suggested answers for questions and activities included.