Creative Writing Resource Pack: Dystopian Young Adult Fiction (KS3)
Get even your most reluctant creative writers scribbling away! Engaging notes and activities investigate this fascinating and up-to-the-minute genre – sure to appeal to all students.
Any class would enjoy the intellectual "stretch" in terms of both knowledge and skills. Very impressed! A Baiden, English Teacher & Independent Reviewer
- Explore and define the genre
- Examine typical elements in more detail
- Evaluate the genre from a publisher's point of view
- Exploratory notes in conversational style are perfectly pitched to engage KS3 students
- Frequent "try it out" opportunities allow students to instantly apply new skills and techniques
- Examples from published dystopian works help foster a love of reading
Written by a published fiction author and teacher, this pack will bring a unique perspective to your Creative Writing teaching.