GCSE OCR History A Topic Tests
Structured learning – effortless delivery!
Prepare your students for the all-exam-based 2016 GCSE specification with these large banks of topic-by-topic questions. Ideal for identifying gaps in knowledge in class, homework or as revision in time for exams!
Very useful for homework tasks and monitoring student progress. Easy to assess. Accessible to all students. - R Bailey, HoD & Independent Reviewer
Exposes students to the types of questions they could meet in an exam – including source-based questions.
- Engages your class with a range of question formats including mind maps, timeline tasks and match-ups
- Includes a detailed user-friendly mark scheme for easy marking
- Provided in both write-on 'practice-exam' and 'question-only' formats
- PLUS peer-assessment sheets – great for AfL
What do teachers say about this resource? (6797)
I approved of this resource. It did what it said on the label i.e. tested all topics in the spec.
The teacher’s intro was helpful as was the quick question guide.
It matches the spec thoroughly.
Can be used for a multitude of purposes and would reassure pupils/staff on progress.
What do teachers say about this resource? (6577)
There is no doubt that the resource covers the factual information of the specification in detail.
- GCSE History
- GCSE History Topic Tests
- GCSE OCR History (8145)
- GCSE Topic Tests
- Germany 1925–1955: The People and the State
- International Relations 1918–c.2001
- Power: Monarchy and Democracy in Britain c.1000 to 2014
- The USA 1919–1948: The People and the State
- The USA 1945–1974: The People and the State