Getting to Know... Tartuffe
- AQA AS & A Level
- Edexcel A Level
Ready-to-use research tasks, worksheets, background information and practice exam questions ensure full understanding of Tartuffe, one of Molires most enduring theatrical comedies. Students will get to know the play inside out and be fully prepared for the AS and A Level writing exams.
Clear and well-organised
Written specifically for the 2016 specifications, the logical structure offers the perfect balance between guided classwork and independent research:
- Before: Introductory tasks to prepare students with focus on the title, the playwright, types of theatre, and social and historical contexts.
- During: Comprehensive scene-by-scene work-through to ensure thorough understanding. Students will consolidate their knowledge of the narrative through comprehension, translation, grammar and reflection exercises. Includes dedicated section on analysis of structure and themes.
- After: Useful phrases, essay-writing template and exam-style essay questions to help students apply what they have learnt and refine exam technique!
What do teachers say about this resource? (6402)
Clear and well-organised...The guide will be a great help to the students with its scene-by-scene approach where key vocabulary is given and interesting questions raised. I particularly liked the re-translation exercise where the text was in English but the questions in French.
- A Level AQA French (7652)
- A Level AQA French Getting to Know
- A Level AQA French Set Text
- A Level AQA French Writing
- A Level AQA Getting to Know
- A Level Edexcel French (9FR0)
- A Level Edexcel French Getting to Know
- A Level Edexcel French Set Text
- A Level Edexcel French Writing
- A Level Edexcel Getting to Know
- A Level French
- A Level French Getting to Know
- A Level MFL Getting to Know