Songwriting Scheme of Work for KS3
Simplify your planning and introduce your class to essential music theory – including song structures, chord progressions and compositional techniques – with this scheme of work written for the 2014 curriculum.Streamline your planning and save time
- Six detailed lesson plans with helpful timings provide ready-made starters, mains, plenaries and homeworks
- Scheme of work outline and differentiation ideas make planning simple
Get the best results from your students
- Engaging, differentiated student worksheets allow every pupil to achieve their potential
- Highly visual student resources help the less able to picture their composition coming together
- Evaluation sheets encourage constructive reflection – great for AfL!
From learning about well-known tunes to writing their very own song, pupils will build valuable listening, composing and performing skills.