Differentiated Homeworks for KS3 PE
Support transition into GCSE PE with these carefully selected independent learning tasks for KS3 students.
30 interesting and versatile activities, each differentiated at two levels – allowing you to tailor tasks for each student. Perfect Preparation ahead of the New GCSE Specifications.
The range and versatility and ability to mix and match is impressive. R. Devlin, HoD & Independent Reviewer
Explore, Research and Apply key issues and bring PE to life:
- Exploration Worksheets – Introduce and test basic knowledge across all key topics in PE – building reflective learners to inform GCSE PE strengths and weaknesses.
- Research Tasks – Delve deeper into the topic – developing study skills and self-managers for future learning.
- Application Tasks – Bring theory to life – building connections and applying PE knowledge to real-life sporting examples and through valuable practicals.
- ‘Mix and match’ as homeworks, cover sessions or classroom-based learning tasks
- Answers provided – for easy marking
- Great cross-curricular links provide skills in research, report writing and data interpretation
1. Nutrition 2. Fitness 3. Health 4. Skeletal System 5. Goal Setting 6. Cardiovascular System 7. Respiratory System 8. Participation Rates 9. Risks & Injury 10. Physical Activity Development