Differentiated Topical Articles for GCSE Spanish
Supporting 2016 specifications – ready to use now!
A pack of 15 interesting and up-to-date articles based around recent events, contemporary themes and Spanish culture. Fully differentiated and accompanied by relevant language activities, these texts will enthuse and engage students while ensuring they get the most out of what they read!
This is an excellent source of high level materials geared towards the new GCSE specification
- Topical issues and modern-day themes make texts relevant and relatable
- All articles are linked to topics from 2016 GCSE specifications – the perfect supplement to the course! Ready to buy and use now, this is the perfect resource to bridge the gap between the specs!
- Three tiers of differentiation – 6 Foundation, 3 Medium and 6 Higher articles – to use at all stages of GCSE course and with all abilities.
- Each text accompanied by vocabulary, comprehension, grammar, translation and writing exercises. Plus! Extension activities for those who work quickly.
- Full answers provided for easy marking and teacher-, peer- or self-assessment marking
What do teachers say about this resource? (6291)
This is an excellent resource in which teachers and students alike will value. A great job! The texts are interesting to read and the questions are well differentiated to meet learners' needs and show a clear progression.
This is an excellent source of high level materials geared towards the new GCSE specification with new exercises such as the translations from and into English . In my opinion the foundation and higher tier worksheets have the right level and I quite like the fact that there is a Medium level which is great for both tiers. Also I like that most of the reading texts are quite current and might be of great interest to the students, such as the texts on the famous people.
The articles are very topical and of interest to adolescent learners. There is clear progression from comprehension to productive skills. The follow-up activities are very well structured and encourage students to use new language to express themselves. The differentiation is very clear and there is clear development to more advanced language.It provides much need variety beyond the typical text book.