Learning Grids for A Level OCR A Physics
A brilliant idea designed to support weaker students. Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions in specification order. Progressive structure encourages students to work through a topic logically, helping them grasp the basics before tackling the applied questions.
A godsend for students who find it difficult to absorb information in class and for the less willing. Leads to active learning, identification of key points and the structuring of information.
- Particularly supports 'hands-on' learners who need to write information down to absorb it
- An easy-to-set, yet valuable homework
- Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher - great for cover lessons!
- Result! Revision notes - with full spec coverage!
Includes key skills for practicals, Maths and How Science Works!
Cross-referenced to approved textbooks for new spec:
- A Level Physics for OCR A (Oxford, 2015)
- OCR AS/A Level Physics A (Pearson, 2015)
- A Level
- AS Level
- Foundations of Physics
- making measurements and analysing data
- Module 2
- nature of quantities
- physical quantities and units
- energy and power
- Forces and motion
- forces in action
- Module 3
- Newton’s Laws of motion and momentum
- charge and current
- electrical circuits
- Module 4
- power and resistance
- quantum physics
- Waves and Photons
- electric fields
- module 6
- OCR Physics A
- medical imaging
- nuclear and particle physics
- particles and medical physics