Economics Keyword Activities for AS and A Level Edexcel A
These stimulating topic-by-topic activities ensure students get to grips with the essential terminology in the new Edexcel Economics A specification.
Easy to use and make great starters, plenaries or homeworks
My students were struggling with terminology and this has helped enormously. It ensures they are focusing on using the correct vocabulary in class and in essays...
...Saves a huge amount to time researching and making own resources
For every topic, varied activities based on a core set of
keywords and definitions:
❶ Match-up ❷ Fill-in-the-blanks ❸ Crosswords (+ interactive version) ❹ Bingo ❺ Dominoes
Plus! 4 jumbo A3 crosswords covering the entire specification!
- Builds confidence and familiarity with need-to-know terms
- Student-friendly definitions make complex terms accessible to all
- Flexible, ready-to-use resources for classwork or homework
- Answers included as a glossary – perfect for revision and self-assessment!
It saves time in planning and is a great tool for boosting student grades as they get to grips with technical terms. Perfect match
- Business and Economics: Keyword Activity Packs
- A Level Economics Keyword Activities
- A Level Keyword Activities
- Nature of Economics
- Demand and Supply
- How Markets Work
- Market Failure
- Government Intervention
- Growth as a Measure of Economic Perfomance
- Other Measures of Economic Perfomance
- Aggregate Supply and Demand
- Macroeconomic Objectives
- Macroeconomic Policies
- Market Structures
- International Economics
- Business: Growth
- Costs and Profits
- Development Economics
- The Role of the State and the Financial Sector