Economics Keyword Activities for AS and A Level AQA
These stimulating topic-by-topic activities ensure students get to grips with the essential terminology in the new AQA Economics specification.
For every topic, varied activities based on a core set of
keywords and definitions:
❶ Match-up ❷ Fill-in-the-blanks ❸ Crosswords (+ interactive version) ❹ Bingo ❺ Dominoes
Plus! 4 jumbo A3 crosswords covering the entire specification!
- Builds confidence and familiarity with need-to-know terms
- Student-friendly definitions make complex terms accessible to all
- Flexible, ready-to-use resources for classwork or homework
- Answers included as a glossary – perfect for revision and self-assessment!
A high quality resource. I use the crosswords with high and middle ability and the word-match activities with my lower ability students. Dominoes allow all students access and make learning fun. M Sidell, HoD & Independent Reviewer
What do teachers say about this resource? (6241,6242,6243,6244)
Range of activities for each topic... Well worth the money when bought as a package of 4... Specific for the AQA specification.
- Costs and Revenue
- Demand and Elasticity
- Economic Performance
- Financial Markets and Monetary Policy
- Fiscal Policy and Supply-Side Policies
- Government Intervention
- How the Macroeconomy Works
- Imperfectly Competitive Markets and Monopoly
- Individual Economic Decision Making
- Macroeconomic Policy
- Market Structures
- Perfect Competition
- The Distribution of Income and Wealth
- The International Economy
- The Labour Market
- The Market Mechanism and Market Failure
- The Nature of Economics