Musicals Scheme of Work for KS3
Simplify your planning and introduce your class to the wonderful world of musicals with this scheme of work written for the 2014 curriculum.
Everything with regard to Ofsted is dealt with: differentiation, G&T, etc. Very comprehensive. R Kain, HoD & Independent Reviewer
Everything you need is included!
- Six detailed lesson plans provide ready-made starters, mains, plenaries and homeworks
- Engaging differentiated student worksheets allow every pupil to achieve their potential
- Handy prompt sheets and ‘cheat sheets’ make a helpful reference point to aid understanding
- Scheme of work outline and differentiation ideas make planning simple
- Learning checklist, progress log, appraisal sheet and topic evaluation encourage constructive reflection – great for AfL!
- Student-friendly glossary of key terms
From learning about the form to devising their very own two-minute show, pupils will build valuable listening, arranging and performing skills.