Quantitative Skills for AS and A Level Edexcel A Economics
Targeting the weak spot
For top marks in Economics, students must get to grips with the maths. Guide your students to success with this comprehensive pack of theory notes, worked examples and practice questions to use in class or as homework. Perfectly matched to the QS annex – all the tools to tackle any calculation!
Essential exam practice
- Packed with original exam-style questions
- Plus full quantitative skills test with a variety of question types from multiple choice to data response
- Answers and A5 booklet included
… for every student!
- Detailed explanations of key terms and concepts in student-friendly language
- Relevant, real-world data – from bus fares to wage growth
- Range of difficulty levels builds weaker learners’ confidence and challenges high achievers
"The explanations and examples were very clear and would make it easy for someone to understand even if they though they were not that good at maths." C Richards, Economics Teacher & Independent Reviewer
What do teachers have to say about this resource? (6165,6166)
Brilliant - few resources offer students the opportunities to practice quantitative skills exclusively on a topic by topic basis. The questions are not all written in an exam style, but this is a benefit as students can simply keep practising the techniques. Disliked nothing. Liked the opportunities to practice technique.