Co-Teachable Course Companions for 2015 AS and A Level AQA Psychology
- Exam tips throughout the text – help students to apply their knowledge
- Exam-style questions for each chapter in both AS and A Level style
- Detailed mark scheme with commentary and model answers – essential exam practice
Clear, comprehensive and complete coverage of the new 2015 AS and A Level AQA Qualifications. Written in student-friendly language, organised in specification order and with clear explanations of core concepts.
- Clear learning outcomes at the start of each chapter for focused work
- All key terms defined, plus a handy glossary help with tricky terminology
- Integrated tasks engage students – answers included!
- Consolidation questions throughout ensure students retain knowledge
An excellent resource which should be used by all AQA psychology teachers. A Duggan, Teacher & Independent Reviewer
What do teachers say about this resource? (5991, 5992)
Overall the resource is a very good source of information... This can be used to really stretch the students understanding of the topic. The exam style questions are extremely useful, especially as there aren't that many exam question available for this new specification.
I liked this resource and found it interesting and applicable to students. Given that the approaches are fundamental in many other areas of psychology, it is imperative that students fully understand the similarities and difference. The resource includes real life examples to put ideas into context and aid students’ understanding. Complex ideas are broken down and made easier to understand. The resource coherently and comprehensively covers the main approaches listed in the specification.
I liked the key term glossaries at the start of the chapters and at the end. I also liked it had the answers to the example questions towards the back of the booklet.
A comprehensive introduction to the topic area at about appropriate level for the new A level. Could potentially replace need for text book.
I liked this resource. The Writer has included a lot of information some of which is used at first year university level. The humanistic approach has been well outlined. It is not an approach used in AQA Psychology. The resource fully reflects the high level of learning AQA is trying to achieve for A level. excellent mind map – will be appreciated by visual learners as all information can be absorbed without turning pages.
- 3.1 Introductory Topics in Psychology
- 3.1.1 Social Influence
- 3.1.2 Memory
- 3.1.3 Attachment
- 3.2 Psychology in Context
- 3.2.1 Approaches in Psychology
- 220.127.116.11 Biopsychology
- 3.2.2 Psychopathology
- 3.2.3 Research Methods
- 4.1 Introductory Topics in Psychology
- 4.1.1 Social Influence
- 4.1.2 Memory
- 4.1.3 Attachment
- 4.1.4 Psychopathology
- 4.2 Psychology in Context
- 4.2.1 Approaches in Psychology
- 4.2.3 Biopsychology
- 4.3 Issues and Options in Psychology
- 4.3.1 Research Methods
- 4.3.2 Issues and Debates in Psychology
- A Level AQA Psychology (7182)
- A Level Course Companion
- A Level Course Companions
- A Level Psychology Course Companion
- AS AQA Psychology (7181)
- AS Course Companion
- AS Course Companions
- AS Psychology Course Companion
- AS Psychology Course Companion3.2 Psychology in Context