A Level Edexcel History Teaching Packs (2015 specification)
Route H: Democracies in change: Britain and the USA in the 20th century
Lead your students to exam success with this complete teaching pack, featuring: a detailed scheme of work, comprehensive lesson plans, student-friendly notes and engaging activities to cover every aspect of the new 2015 specification.
Researched and presented very well
Everything you need…
- Complete and comprehensive notes with full coverage of the new specification
- Regular and varied activities engage students with different learning styles to consolidate learning
- Recap questions ensure students retain key information
- Exam-style activities focus on key exam skills, including source skills
- Packed full of illustrations, tables, sources and diagrams so your students never lose interest
- Key terms defined throughout
…Planned out for you!
- Detailed lesson plans, including starters and plenaries
- Ready-made worksheets support extension tasks – answers provided
- Clear scheme of work so you can be sure the specification is covered
A good resource and more than enough to get any teacher new to this route ready to teach it
What do teachers say about this resource? (5883)
I like the condensed, no-nonsense nature of the notes and the fact that there is an accompanying research grid. This is a great jumping off point for students and would help less confident students to gain a good grounding before conducting their own independent research... This is excellent for less able students and should enable them to build confidence in the key knowledge they need... The resource is laid out very well.
What do teachers say about this resource? (5884)
This is a fine resource for the unit. There are some good ideas for starters and plenaries and, as you would expect, the handouts cover the main points that students need to know in order to pass the exam... I like that the resource offers starter and plenary ideas as well as a handout for each section... This resource is particularly helpful for students who might struggle to read around the subject. The information is condensed and gives students what they need to know about each topic... The resource is laid out well and the sections cover the specification nicely... This is a good resource and has been researched and presented very well... Overall, a good resource and more than enough to get any teacher new to this route ready to teach it.