A Level Edexcel History Teaching Packs (2015 specification)
Route D: Challenges to the state in the late 18th & 19th centuries
Lead your students to exam success with this complete teaching pack, featuring: a detailed scheme of work, comprehensive lesson plans, student-friendly notes and engaging activities to cover every aspect of the new 2015 specification.
All the events and debate in the specification for the period are examined and given their appropriate weight
Everything you need…
- Complete and comprehensive notes with full coverage of the new specification
- Regular and varied activities engage students with different learning styles to consolidate learning
- Recap questions ensure students retain key information
- Exam-style activities focus on key exam skills, including source skills
- Packed full of illustrations, tables, sources and diagrams so your students never lose interest
- Key terms defined throughout
…Planned out for you!
- Detailed lesson plans, including starters and plenaries
- Ready-made worksheets support extension tasks – answers provided
- Clear scheme of work so you can be sure the specification is covered
Brings the subject to life
What do teachers say about this resource? (5953)
A very comprehensive, clear and balanced presentation of a very complex and much debated period of Italian History. Includes effective and appropriate employment of primary (contemporary) sources; and strong encouragement of discussion and debate… The potted background and allied information given in ‘Factfiles’, ‘Key Persons’ and ‘Key Events’, etc, are very helpful being both concise and informative... All the events and debate in the specification for the period are examined and given their appropriate weight... This [resource] would be a very good purchase... An excellent, clear and stimulating presentation and discussion of a fascinating but complex period of Italian history which brings the subject to life and offers many opportunities for student engagement and debate.
Really comprehensive resource, laid out well with clear instructions of tasks made it easy to use. Good for teachers as it gives answers alongside the questions as opposed to at the end of the document. Some more interactive lessons planned, which gives a good variety... Different types of lesson plans - wide variety of tasks within the lesson plans to ensure engagement. Really helpful that all of the information needed is there... Good focus on exam structure throughout so it is not all about content. This could be used more though as mini tasks in lessons. Would be easy to follow and teach to students.
What do teachers say about this resource? (5880)
Enhances learning by covering all the spec and setting a variety of exercises, so all learning styles are catered for. Educationally it has value as an initial introduction to the course and for revision. All 5 parts of the spec are covered. A useful addition to resources on this topic which is relatively neglected by revision guides.