Acting Skills: Complete Teaching Programme (Units 1, 2 & 3)
The complete teaching companion which gives you all you need in one place.
Unit 1 includes:
- Lesson Plans – designed to cover 15 GLH and to introduce students to core acting skills and key learning outcomes for this unit, including the application letter and audition piece.
- Worksheets and Handouts – ready-made to hand out, including feedback forms, application letter templates, audition piece selection worksheet, rehearsal log, practice assignment mark sheet and many more!
- Case Studies and Examples – to support lessons and to inspire students’ learning, case studies and profiles of actors, sample application letters and sample audition adverts.
Unit 2 includes:
- Lesson Plans – designed to cover 15 GLH and to introduce students to core acting skills and key learning outcomes for this unit, including the application latter and audition piece.
- Worksheets and Hand-outs – ready-made to hand out, research sheets and examples, personal performance sheets with examples, and other activity sheets to support lessons.
- Student Process Workbook – ready-made to record their evaluation and exploration of external stimulus, characters, production rehearsals, peer performance, and their own development and performance.
- Performance Ideas – three stimulus ideas including how to use them and general approaches to using scripted work and devised work for performances.
Unit 3 includes:
- Lesson Plans – designed to cover 30 GLH and to guide students through Physical and Vocal Techniques and the Rehearsal Process.
- Worksheets and Hand-outs – ready-made to hand out, individual log sheets and tracking forms, rehearsal forms and other process worksheets to help them track their progress and monitor their development.
- Script Suggestions – to support the assignment and lessons, suggested script titles and extracts from suitable sources have been included.