Activity Packs for BTEC First in Sport (2012)
Suitable for the 2012 specifiction!
15–20 creative and engaging activities per unit, enabling students to develop the skills and knowledge they need for BTEC success.
Carefully designed to motivate and enthuse learners, the varied individual, class, group and practical activities cover every specification topic.
A very good resource... the teachers can adapt the activities to suit their pupils needs
- Full answers included
- Organised by specification topic, so you can pull out a worksheet when you need it
- Ideal as starters, plenaries, homeworks or whole-lesson activities – the perfect complement to your scheme of work
What do teachers say about this resource? (5719)
Excellent. A valuable tool. The resource was visually pleasing and provided a range of activities to enhance learning... Would be very beneficial in revision / assessment preparation. Learners may actually be stretched to achieve higher grades without being daunted by the grading criteria.
Pupils can get out of the standard classroom and become practical in their learning... this will allow kinaesthetic learners to get to grips with what is being taught.
What do teachers say about this resource? (5720)
A very good resource... the teachers can adapt the activities to suit their pupils needs.
- Activity Pack for PE
- BTEC Activity Packs
- BTEC First Level 1/2 Sport Activity Pack
- BTEC Firsts
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Certificate in Sport (600/6819/x)
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Diploma in Sport (601/0232/9)
- BTEC Level 1/Level 2 First Extended Certificate in Sport (600/6820/6)
- Fitness for Sport and Exercise
- Pearson BTEC
- Sport (2012)
- Practical Performance in Sport
- The Mind and Sports Performance
- Training for Personal Fitness
- Leading Sports Activities
- Anatomy and Physiology for Sports Performance