SOS Listening: How to Get a C in GCSE WJEC French
An excellent resource... There are not only strategies to help the pupils but there is also the opportunity to put these strategies into practice. C Woodward, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
- Cognates, near-cognates and false friends
- Past, present and future tenses
- Words that change meaning
- Using the question and context
Trains your weaker students to get that C in WJEC GCSE French! 6 specific language strategies are built up through carefully selected tasks. The Extra Examination Questions section provides additional practice.
For each strategy, the logical structure is: ❶ an explanation of the strategy, ❷ a warm-up activity to understand the strategy, ❸ a work through of practice exercises to build confidence and ❹ full exam questions to challenge.
- Vocab, task type, grammar and topics all perfectly tailored to the WJEC exam!
- Self-contained resource supports weaker students without taking up valuable class time.
- Audio CD and full transcripts included!