A Level AQA Philosophy Course Companions
Concise yet comprehensive coverage of the 2014 specification. Accessible explanations of the arguments – helping students engage with challenging anthology texts. Focus on ‘doing philosophy’, with concise breakdown and analysis of the arguments.
Thorough and engaging… A valuable resource for AQA Philosophy because it clearly emphasises the texts and the importance of argument structure. M Bee, Philosophy Teacher & Independent Reviewer
- Starter activities to get students thinking immediately
- Activities and discussion questions throughout – lots of options for engaging students in the material!
- Quick quizzes – a fun and easy way to remember key facts for the exam
- Photocopy and give out to students, either as a complete course booklet or individual handouts
- Key terms explained throughout – ideal for the new-style exam questions
- Answers included