SOS Writing: How to get a C in GCSE Edexcel German
Self-contained resource supports weaker students without taking up valuable class time. Trains your weaker students to get that C in Edexcel GCSE German!
5 specific language strategies (Writing about the Present, Extending Sentences, Writing about the Past, Writing about the Future, Opinions and Reasons) are built up through carefully selected tasks.
- What’s needed for a C grade?
- How to prepare
- Using the CA4 preparation sheet
- Using your time wisely
- Extensive practice activities slowly build up skills for each strategy
- Examples to analyse and use as framework
- Writing task based on the example for students to write their own text
- Vocab, task type, grammar and topics all perfectly tailored to the Edexcel exam!