SOS Reading: How to get a C in GCSE WJEC French
Trains your weaker students to get that C in WJEC GCSE French! 6 specific language strategies (Cognate Clues, Tangled Tenses, False Friends, Nasty Negatives, Synonym Solutions and Guided Guesswork) are built up through carefully selected tasks. The final Tricky Texts section provides an extra challenge. For each strategy, the logical structure is:
- Explanation of the strategy
- A warm-up activity to understand the strategy
- Annotated practice exercises to build confidence
- Full exam questions to challenge.
- Vocab, task type, grammar and topics all perfectly tailored to the WJEC exam!
- Self-contained resource supports weaker students without taking up valuable class time
An excellent resource which help pupils to work through all the steps in the reading tasks. Pupils learn how to deal with key strategies to be successful in understanding key questions. C Stroud, Head of MFL & Independent Reviewer of the Edexcel version written by the same author