'Stretch and Challenge' Resource Pack for GCSE AQA Spanish - Writing
Wonderfully innovative... hits the spot and very accurately shows pupils (and teachers!) how the crux of an A/A* is really achieved. S Darnell, MFL Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Boost your students’ chances of achieving an A* in their writing controlled assessment. Covering all the AQA GCSE Spanish topics, these stimulating, ready-to-use exercises motivate and challenge higher-level students. Provides much-needed inspiration for teachers looking to get the best out of their pupils.
- Flexible; use as and when needed
- Combines individual and group work
- Great for starters, plenaries and extension work!
- Section 1: Building your Base – lays the foundations for excellent writing with sections on progressing from KS3 and A* requirements
Section 2: Topic-based Activities – an
extensive range of gap fill activities, templates,
content-based worksheets and ideas:
- Engaging activities develop students’ writing abilities in line with AQA requirements
- Useful vocabulary lists provide students with a selection of high-level vocabulary to use
- Suggested writing task for each topic – use to give students plenty of practice
- Section 3: Grammar and Checking – consolidates learning with imaginative activities, tick lists and extended project work