Getting to Know... Voces Inocentes
Very good, well structured, allows for research. Allows students to follow the film and reflect on the main themes whilst at the same time considering the wider socio-political context R Bravo, Spanish Teacher & Independent Reviewer
AQA Cultural Topics
Edexcel Research-based Essay
Ready-to-use research tasks, worksheets, analysis and practice exam questions ensure a full understanding of this thought-provoking film. The special before, during, after structure is ideal for the perfect balance between independent and class work. Your students will know the film inside out and be fully prepared for the speaking and writing exams!
- Varied and stimulating activities cover grammar and vocabulary in the context of the film, helping students develop language skills directly relevant to the exam!
- Inspiring research tasks encourage independent learning and help students evaluate the wider relevance of the film
- Special sections on: Contemporary Hispanic cinema; The Salvadorian civil war; Child soldiers; Family relationships
- Exam-style essay and oral questions provide perfect exam preparation – includes detailed guidance and model answer
- A thorough, chronological work-through of the film
The resource is wonderful V Mejenes Knorr, Spanish Teacher & Independent Reviewer