I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings Study Guide
The resource includes comprehensive notes on every important aspect of the novel to meet GCSE English Literature Assessment Objective requirements and much more! Activities and additional features throughout also help engage students with the content and get them exploring the text independently.
- Every chapter and key character
- The author’s choices of language, structure and form across the novel as a whole and how these choices affect the reader
- Key ideas, themes and settings across the novel and why they are important
- Key historical, cultural and social contextual points and how they influence the novel
- How to approach the WJEC Lit exam and general essay advice
- Key literary terms
What do teachers say about this resource? (5500)
Very good pre-reading information sheets. Very useful vocabulary guides for each chapter. Good chapter summaries and chapter-specific tasks.