BTEC First Travel and Tourism Case Studies and Activities (2013 Specification)
Stimulating activities to suit all abilities, interspersed with engaging, industry-specific case studies. Ideal for making vocational links between industry and the specification. Give variety to your taught lessons with this flexible resource, and help students practise for exams and assignments.Case Studies
- Detailed and identifiable examples covering multiple specification topics.
- Follow-up questions consolidate understanding.
- Pictures, visual data, tables and diagrams help stimulate students.
- Activities cover the skills needed for assessment and vital employability skills.
- Varied activities include independent research, analysis of data and class discussion.
- Progressive structure boosts learners’ self-esteem & develops knowledge, working through pass & merit right up to distinction level.
Plus! Creative extension tasks for those who get ahead!
Good comprehensive resources... Good mixture of independent and individual activities... It has relevant, detailed and appropriate case studies to allow the learner to explore all aspects of the specification. L Howe, Travel and Tourism Lecturer & Independent Reviewer