Independent Speaking and Listening Practice for GCSE AQA French
A brilliant and innovative resource that can be used in many different ways. Accessible, easy to use and students can "recycle" the language and use it as a model to improve their speaking skills. J Ermina, French Teacher & Independent Reviewer
A unique resource for extensive practice for the tricky listening exam and the speaking controlled assessment: three audio CDs plus over 100 accompanying worksheets.
Recordings break down every AQA topic into manageable chunks. Students simply listen and respond to questions using the differentiated worksheets provided – increasing their bank of useful phrases, improving their pronunciation and honing their listening skills. Perfect preparation for all student abilities!
- Questions in French and English by a native French speaker offer excellent pronunciation models
- Example answers in French by a proficient English student provide a bank of phrases students can use in their own work
- Grammar commentary by a French teacher puts grammar in context
Accompanying differentiated worksheets allow for two different uses:
- High-ability students listen to recordings, answer questions, repeat example answers and use the worksheet to check their understanding
- Weaker learners translate questions and answers into French, listen to check, answer questions and repeat example French answers
Recordings also provided in MP3 format – load onto school network so students can download to practise on the bus, at home – anywhere!
|Sample Track 1||Sample Track 2||Sample Track 3|