Enrichment Pack - from Twitter to a Speaker's Club!
Well pitched guidance to students and increased opportunities for constructive learning... Such enrichment activities are inevitably suitable for any politics class. J Hite, Politics Teacher & Independent Reviewer
- Twitter: How to use it effectively and efficiently
- News reviews: Ensure your students get in the habit of being in touch with the latest political developments and can link them to the course
- Writing to an MP: A different approach to essay-writing: get your students to structure their argument as a letter to their MP – Sit back and watch the responses enthuse them!
- Classroom debates: Turn your classroom into mock PMQs!
- Organising a speakers’ club: Get MPs and important political figures into your school
Easy-to-use, stimulating ‘enrichment activities’ for AS Politics, perfect to inspire your students and prepare them for A2 and university.
Through fun, exciting and varied tasks, students learn to love and engage with politics. They are put in control of their own learning.
Teachers can be confident that all the knowledge students’ gain is relevant and helps develop skills, from research and essay-writing to debating and speaking.
- Activities for both classroom and homework use
- Each activity is supported by clear, step-by-step guides and worksheets
- Tried and tested for effortless delivery