SOS Writing: How to get a C in GCSE WJEC French
Self-contained resource supports weaker students without taking up valuable class time. Trains your weaker students to get that C in WJEC GCSE French!
7 specific language strategies (Opinions, Articles, Descriptions, Present tense, Future tense, Past tenses, Linking) are built up through carefully selected tasks.
- What’s needed for a C grade?
- How to prepare
- Making preparatory notes
- Checking your work
- Explanation of the strategy
- Warm-up activities to understand the strategy
- Gap fill / Spot the mistakes in a paragraph to build confidence before they write their own
- WJEC-style controlled assessment task for students to write their own text
- Vocab, task type, grammar and topics all perfectly tailored to the WJEC exam!