Python Programming Guide for KS4 (Py3)
An excellent resource which any school using Python would be well advised to purchase. P Chapman, HoD & Independent Reviewer
The perfect companion for any KS4 student learning to program using Python – including those studying GCSE Computer Science.
- Numbers and Basic Operations
- Values, Variables and Expression
- Data Types
- Control Structures
- Working with Files
- Dealing with Errors
Broken into nine chapters, each containing:
- Student-friendly explanations interspersed with annotated example code snippets; packed with hints and tips throughout!
- Extensive end-of-chapter student exercises:
- Programming challenges test students' problem-solving skills in a progressive manner
- Questions get students thinking about programming theory and Python code
- Plus 'What you will learn', 'What you should already know' and 'Keyword' overviews
- Practice controlled assessment-style task with full exemplar solution
- Model solutions to all exercises in both paper and electronic (.py) formats
- Glossary of key terms
Provides everything that a teacher new to teaching programming needs to get started and be confident in teaching programming...Clear and easy to follow, it covers everything the pupils need to know and at a price that allows me to give every pupil their own copy... It gives clear explanations of terminology and provides a wide range of exercises and projects at different levels with solutions. E Grant, Head of ICT & customerYour browser does not support the video tag.