GCSE WJEC Revision Workbooks for Film Studies (Framework & Superhero Workbooks)
Ensure students are fully prepared for the exam, from key terms to analysis and pre-production skills. Workbook style enables active revision, encouraging creative and original responses from students.
Really good… I particularly like the match up of camera angles and shots and the following activity where shots are analysed and justified. The exam at the end is brilliant with sample answers and the quality of the pages and examples is impressive... the mark schemes are excellent and allow students to self-assess and peer-assess their work. S Derrick, Head of Department & Independent Reviewer
- Key terms activities give students the language they need to discuss the superhero genre
- Step-by-step analysis of the genre, structured to the WJEC Film Studies Framework
- Highly visual activities and 5 ‘Topic on a Page’ summaries – ideal for visual learners!
- Exam-style questions & pre-production tasks
- Sample answers help them to recognise what makes a good answer
- Student-friendly mark schemes – students become the examiner!
Specifically written for the GCSE 2013–17 exams – every page is relevant!Use it with the Film Theory Revision Workbook to ensure students know all the basics!