Question 9 Grammar: Exam Practice Bank AQA AS German
This is a real time-saver for the teacher. To prepare grammar exercises like this takes ages and with this you can make sure your are covering all the points needed for the exam.M Birtchnell, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
340 exam-style grammar gap-fill questions to practise Question 9 of the AS AQA German Exam:
- 20 questions for each of the 12 AS exam topics – presented in specification order to give students plenty of exam practice that matches the topic and vocabulary that they are studying
- 10 questions each on 5 key grammar points (adjectives, irregular verbs, subjunctive and conditional clauses, separable verbs and modals) that students find difficult
- 5 tests which exactly mimic the real exam
- Grammar grid shows the grammar covered by each test so you can easily find questions that match what you are teaching.
- Marking grids for easy marking or independent learning
- Improves overall accuracy in students’ written work
Please note that this resource was written for the previous A Level specification. You may find that some of the content is still relevant to the course you are currently teaching. We recommend that you preview the resource before placing your order.
What do teachers say about this resource? (4959)
I have been looking for a resource like this for ages as students get very easily tripped up by these gap-fills. Brilliant to find a resource which tackles this issue so thoroughly. Fantastic practice for Question 9, grammar in general and revision of vocab. It can be set as homework, independent study, revision, support. It is useful too for providing extra language for use in essays/speaking test with good structures and grammar." K Wright, German Teacher and Independent Reviewer
This resource serves as perfect practice for the Q9 on the AQA exam. Students find this challenging, no matter what their level of German is, so it's great to be able to provide extra practice so they feel fully prepared for the exam. This will really help to liven up my teaching by providing further grammar practice. I feel the resource is perfectly matched to the requirements of the exam. Not only is it great practice for the grammar question on the exam, but it is a very useful tool for revision of vocabulary from all topics." L Mangles, German Teacher and Independent Reviewer
I think that this is an excellent resource for either self study or for teachers to use to aid the teaching of the grammatical concepts for AS level. C : Woodward, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
This is a real time-saver for the teacher. To prepare grammar exercises like this takes ages and with this you can make sure your are covering all the points needed for the exam. M Birtchnell, Teacher and Independent Reviewer