BTEC First in Business (2012) Contemporary Case Studies
Brings business theory to life! J Whatford, HoD & Independent Reviewer
Relevant and accessible case studies with comprehension questions targeting specific BTEC criteria. Use them in class or as homework for learning, consolidation & assignment preparation.
- All learning aims and assessment criteria covered
- 8–12 case studies each covering a specification topic
- Self-assessment checklists cross-reference each question to the criteria
- Specifically written for the new 2012 BTEC spec!
- Varied examples from familiar brands (e.g. The London Olympics and Jamie Oliver) to down-to-earth business ideas that students can see themselves involved in (e.g. 'Andy’s Autos', 'The Village Shop')
- Answers included!