Contemporary Data Response Case Studies for A2 Unit F583: Work and Leisure
Ten up-to-date case studies with exam-style data response questions. Use them as tests, stimuli for class discussion, self-contained homeworks, or springboards for students’ independent revision.
There is clearly a need for this type of resource... The current and slightly humorous nature of the stimulus articles (e.g. naked cleaner) should keep the attention of the pupil!C Sivewright, Principal at Oxford School of Learning, Examiner & Independent Reviewer
- Topical and light-hearted stimulus material grips students’ interest
- Explanation of key terms in every article
- Exam-style questions help students to apply economic theories to contemporary examples and data
- Detailed answers with diagrams provided
- The Economics of Popcorn
- Vacancies for ‘Specialist’ Cleaners
- A Living or a Minimum Wage?
- Footballers’ Pay: Supply and Demand in Action?
- You Wait Ages for A Bus…
- Local High Street: Monopolistic Competition?
- Unemployment in the EU
- On The Power of Trades Unions
- On The ‘Bathtub’ of Unemployment
- Is There An Income-Leisure Trade Off?