Thomas Hardy Poem Commentaries with Activities + Audio
Intelligent notes with engaging activities provide interpretations of every Hardy poem in the OCR Reflections anthology.
The worksheets and activities set are excellent
For each poem there are:
- Detailed commentaries, thoughtfully structured into Character and Situation; Feelings; Structure; Imagery and Language
- Imaginative questions and activities to engage students, so that they enjoy the poems and can develop their own critical responses
Plus! ‘Themes’ and ‘Poems to Compare’ are signposted throughout and then drawn together in a special OCR Controlled Assessment section on the whole collection to develop students’ comparison skills. Includes sample Controlled Assessment tasks.
- A PowerPoint for every poem with line-by-line annotation for easy teaching
- How to Annotate a Poem worksheet to equip students with the skills they need
- A Biography of Hardy and Introduction to the Collection, to put the poems in context.
What do teachers say about this resource? (4590)
The worksheets and activities set are excellent... the author of this resources commitment to engaging the students continues to the very end of the resource.