Supports the DFES new compulsory transition
Link this resource NOW with your feeder primaries &
you'll be READY IN TIME!
Includes photocopiable A5 booklet Masters
- Be with in with your 'Feeders'
- OFSTED will give you flying colours
- Your students will love the certificates
- Your parents will be glad to have some structured
work at home
Links the modules to activities;
- During summer holiday
- Immediately after the module in Yr7
- Activities for autumn half term
- Structured awards with certificates
- Written by practising teachers working with the
Transition Research Project.
- The main objective of these modules is to ensure that
pupils can use a reading journal effectively to raise
standards and refine personal responses to text and
prepare for discussion.
- Uses teaching objectives from primary & KS3
- Optional extension activities in separate booklet
linked to Platinum Award for the most advanced students.